Information Service Engineering/en
= Information Service Engineering=
The Research Group Information Service Engineering is a joint effort of FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure and the Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) with a focus on the following research topics:
- Knowledge Graphs and Linked Data Engineering
- Knowledge Representations and Ontological Engineering
- Hybrid AI (Combining Symbolic and Sub-symbolic Knowledge Representation)
- Semantic Search and Exploratory Search
- Multimedia Analysis, Information Extraction and Knowledge Mining
- Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing
Current news, open thesis topics, etc. can be found on Twitter.
An introduction in ISE research topics knowledge graphs, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning can be found at the ISE Youtube Channel.