Studentische Hilfskraft für ML- und NLP-Programmierarbeiten gesucht
We are looking for students who assist us in performing research in the research areas of machine learning, natural language processing, and Semantic Web.
What are the typical tasks?
· Implementing – under our guidance – novel scientific approaches and demonstration systems (e.g., semantic search systems, recommender systems in combination with knowledge graphs), and creating new data sets for the scientific community.
· Running & extending software for information extraction on texts, evaluating frameworks, improving the state-of-the-art, applying good coding practices and such!
· Perform automated data analysis on existing or novel data sets.
What prerequisites do you need?
· You have fun with working with data, using methods and techniques from machine learning, text mining, data science, etc.
· You are interested in state-of-the-art research on machine learning, natural language processing, and/or Semantic Web technologies.
· Decent front-end (HTML, JS) or back-end (e.g., in Python, Java) coding skills.
· You recognize some of the keywords in the above picture.
What do we offer for you?
· A contract with 40-80h per month. The salary is 12.36€ per hour (depending on the university degree). The contract can last between 2 and 6 months (option for extension).
· Flexible working hours, also working at home possible.
· A variety of tasks so that you can learn a lot. Also state-of-the-art research can be performed and will be published together with the student.
· If the student likes the work, it can be extended in the form of a Bachelor/Master thesis.
Starting date: As soon as possible. Also later applications (in some months) are welcome.
HiWi / Tutor(in)