❗ Studentische Hilfskraft für ML- und NLP-Programmierarbeiten gesucht ❗
We are looking for students who assist us in performing research in the research areas of machine learning, natural language processing, and Semantic Web.
What are the typical tasks?
· Implementing – under our guidance – novel scientific approaches and demonstration systems (e.g., semantic search systems, recommender systems in combination with knowledge graphs), and creating new data sets for the scientific community.
· Running & extending software for information extraction on texts, evaluating frameworks, improving the state-of-the-art, applying good coding practices and such!
· Perform automated data analysis on existing or novel data sets.
What prerequisites do you need?
· You have fun with working with data, using methods and techniques from machine learning, text mining, data science, etc.
· You are interested in state-of-the-art research on machine learning, natural language processing, and/or Semantic Web technologies.
· Decent front-end (HTML, JS) or back-end (e.g., in Python, Java) coding skills.
· You recognize some of the keywords in the above picture.
What do we offer for you?
· A contract with 40-80h per month. The salary is 12.36€ per hour (depending on the university degree). The contract can last between 2 and 6 months (option for extension).
· Flexible working hours, also working at home possible.
· A variety of tasks so that you can learn a lot. Also state-of-the-art research can be performed and will be published together with the student.
· If the student likes the work, it can be extended in the form of a Bachelor/Master thesis.
Starting date: As soon as possible. Also later applications (in some months) are welcome.
HiWi / Tutor(in)