Stellenausschreibung126: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
Aktuelle Version vom 28. August 2020, 10:31 Uhr
Studentische Hilfskraft (Hiwi) für Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, or Semantic Web
We are looking for students who assist us in performing research in the research areas of machine learning, natural language processing, and Semantic Web.
What are the typical tasks?
• Implementing – under our guidance – novel scientific approaches and demonstration systems (e.g., semantic search systems, recommender systems in combination with knowledge graphs), and creating new data sets for the scientific community. • Running existing software for building up knowledge graphs, performing information extraction on texts, evaluating neural networks, recommending publications for reading or citing, … • Perform data analysis, e.g., on RDF knowledge graphs (DBpedia, Wikidata, …).
What prerequisites do you need?
• You have fun with working with data, using methods and techniques from machine learning, text mining, data science, etc. • You are interested in state-of-the-art research on machine learning, natural language processing, and/or Semantic Web technologies. • You have at least basic programming skills (e.g., in Python).
What do we offer for you?
• A contract with 40-80h per month. The salary is 12.36€ per hour (depending on the university degree). The contract can last between 2 and 6 months (option for extension).
• Flexible working hours, also working at home possible.
• A variety of tasks so that you can learn a lot. Also state-of-the-art research can be performed and will be published together with the student.
• If the student likes the work, it can be extended in the form of a Bachelor/Master thesis.
HiWi / Tutor(in)