- Mehwish Alam on Twitter
- Information Service Engineering @ Twitter
- Aktuelle ISE Stellenausschreibungen
- Offene Abschlussarbeitsthemen (Bachelor & Master)
Dr. Mehwish Alam is a Post-Doctoral Researcher/Senior Researcher at FIZ Karlsruhe – Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB) with Prof. Dr. Harald Sack. Before that she has conducted her Post-Doctoral Research at Laboratoire d’Informatique de Paris-Nord (LIPN), Paris, France (2016-2017) and Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Rome, Italy (2017-2019) with Prof. Dr. Aldo Gangemi. The focus of her research is to apply or develop Data Mining, Machine Learning/Deep Learning techniques for Semantic Web and Text Processing. Before her Post-Doc, she was PhD student in the field of Computer Science (2011-2015) in LORIA, INRIA, Nancy Grand-Est, France. Her PhD thesis was supervised by Dr. Amedeo Napoli and Dr. Malika-Smail Tabbone. She completed her prestigious Erasmus Mundus Research Masters in Language Communication and Technology in the discipline of Natural Language Processing. She completed her Masters in collaboration with University of Groningen, Groningen, the Netherlands and University of Nancy 2, Nancy, France. Her publications are accessible on DBLP and Google Scholar.
- Special Track Chair in Semantics 2020, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- General Chair of International Conference on Conceptual Structures 2020, Bolzano, Italy (now virtual).
- Organizer of Workshop on Combining Symbolic and Sub-symbolic methods and their Applications (CSSA) co-located with CIKM 2020, Ireland (now virtual).
- Organizer of Workshop on Deep Learning for Knowledge Graphs (DL4KG) co-located with ESWC 2020 (now virtual)
- Special Issue on Machine Learning and Knowledge Graphs in Future Generation Computer Systems. (Ongoing review process), 2020.
- Special Issue on Deep Learning and Knowledge Graphs in Semantic Web Journal, 2020.
- Special Issue on Cultural Heritage and Semantic Web in Semantic Web Journal, 2020.
- Maschinelles Lernen, Natürliche Sprachverarbeitung, Data Mining, Deep Learning, Künstliche Intelligenz, Semantic Web