M.Sc. Daniel Bogdoll
- Employee at FZI
- Email: daniel bogdoll∂kit edu
- Research Group: Applied Technical Cognitive Systems
FZI Research Center for Information Technology
Hello, let me introduce myself :) I'm Daniel and I studied Computational Engineering Science at RWTH Aachen University from 2011 to 2019 with a focus on Machine Learning. In my theses, I worked on A*-based trajectory planning and LCSS-based route matching. In 2017, I completed a research stay in the Silicon Valley in the area of sensor data augmentation. Subsequently, in 2018, I founded the shared mobility startup SAYM.
Since November 2020, I am a research scientist at the FZI Research Center for Information Technology in the Technical Cognitive Systems (TKS) department and a PhD student at AIFB. My focus is on anomaly detection for autonomous vehicles. I am also deeply interested in the societal implications of autonomous vehicles in the (near) future.
Open Bachelor/Master Theses
- Benchmarking Anomaly Detection on Camera and Lidar Data with 3D Voxel Representation (PDF)
- Anomaly Detection with World Models for Autonomous Driving (PDF)
If you are interested in a student position in one of these fields, just send me an e-mail with your CV, your grades, and two sentences, why you are interested in the position. No cover letter necessary :)
- ad-datasets: Overview of datasets in the field of autonomous driving
- ad-deadlines: Overview of conference deadlines in the field of autonomous driving
- LaTeX template for IEEE and arXiv publications