Dr. Agnes Koschmider
- Together with the FZI – Research Center for Information Technology I developed the EmLiL method, which investigates privacy in ambient assisted living systems. Further information follows soon.
- Co-chair of the workshop "Process Modeling Support Systems", which will take place on March 19 in Vienna
- October 2013: the publication "Improving the Process of Process Modeling by the Use of Domain Process Patterns" which I co-authored with Hajo A. Reijers (TU Eindhoven) has been accepted for publication in Enterprise Information Systems, 2013 / 2014
- On October 25 I gave an invited talk at the 29. AIK-Symposium: http://www.aik-ev.de/index.php/29._AIK-Symposium
- September 2013: the German Informatics Society (Gesellschaft für Informatik) honored me as Junior Fellow: http://idw-online.de/de/news544919
- Google Scholar Profile: http://scholar.google.de/citations?user=n1JYiwQAAAAJ&hl=de
Dr. Agnes Koschmider is a senior researcher (PostDoc) at the Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods at KIT. She received her doctoral degree in Applied Informatics from Universität Karlsruhe (TH) in July 2007. Agnes has served as program chair of workshops and has co-organized national and international conferences. Her current research concentrates on methods that assist users during business process modeling. After her PhD in 2007 she joined the group of Wil van der Aalst at TU Eindhoven and the group of Oscar Pastor at TU Valencia for research visits. She was a member of the GI (German Society for Informatics) presidium from 2006-2011. From May 2010 till February 2011 Agnes followed her PostDoc fellowship from the Computer Science Department of the University of Pretoria, South Africa.
From 2012 Agnes leads her research project funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) on "semantics-based reuse of business process models" (duration 3 years).
I am mother of twins (born in June 2011).