Dr. Agnes Koschmider
- On December 10 I will give an invited talk at Hochschule Konstanz
- October 2013: the publication "Improving the Process of Process Modeling by the Use of Domain Process Patterns" which I co-authored with Hajo A. Reijers (TU Eindhoven) has been accepted for publication in Enterprise Information Systems, 2013 / 2014
- On October 25 I gave an invited talk at the 29. AIK-Symposium: http://www.aik-ev.de/index.php/29._AIK-Symposium
- September 2013: the German Informatics Society (Gesellschaft für Informatik) honored me as Juniorfellow: http://idw-online.de/de/news544919
- Google Scholar Profile: http://scholar.google.de/citations?user=n1JYiwQAAAAJ&hl=de
Dr. Agnes Koschmider is a senior researcher (PostDoc) at the Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods at KIT. She received her doctoral degree in Applied Informatics from Universität Karlsruhe (TH) in July 2007. Agnes has served as program chair of workshops (EMISA 2010, Mashups 2010, ZEUS 2011, Mashups 2011) and has co-organized national and international conferences (e.g., INFORMATIK 2003, BTW 2005, WI 2007). Her current research concentrates on methods that assist users during business process modeling. After her PhD in 2007 she joined the group of Wil van der Aalst at TU Eindhoven and the group of Oscar Pastor at TU Valencia for research visits. She was a member of the GI (German Society for Informatics) presidium from 2006-2011. From May 2010 till February 2011 Agnes followed her PostDoc fellowship from the Computer Science Department of the University of Pretoria, South Africa.
From 2012 Agnes leads her research project funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) on "semantics-based reuse of business process models" (duration 3 years).
I am mother of twins (born in June 2011).